Ian Davis - Chief Executive
- Experienced editor, writer, project and business manager
- Knowledge and experience in superannuation, financial services, politics, public sector, education
- Director Service One Members Banking
- Has worked with industry and professional associations, the private sector and government agencies
- Former Government Business Editor, The Australian Financial Review
- Former News Editor, Finance Editor and Economics Editor, The Canberra Times
- Former Executive Director National Capital Newsletters and National Capital Research
- Former General Manager Political Reference Service
- Former Public Service Board Administrative Trainee
- Former member of the Council of the University of Canberra
View Ian's profile on LinkedIn.
Peter Rees - Associate
- Former chief federal political correspondent for three major metropolitan newspapers - The Sunday Telegraph, The West Australian, and The Sun-News Pictorial.
- Highly developed research and writing skills, with a strong background in politics.
- Also former Canberra Correspondent for Business Asia magazine; a writer and editor on the Taskforce on Regional Development report; editor of the Centenary of Federation report, and Deputy Editor of Australian Medicine.
- Author of four books, including a biography of former Deputy Prime Minister, Tim Fischer;; award-winning true crime book on the Juanita Nielsen mystery; and soon-to-be published account of Australian and New Zealand nurses in WWI.
- With National Capital Publishing, he specialises in developments in politics, accounting and writes and edits a fortnightly accounting newsletter.
- In 2007 Federal election campaign he provided detailed political analysis for National Publisher's clients.
- Covers quarterly issues affecting the management of companies for the Canberra branch of the Australian Institute of Company Directors' newsletter